Our return policy is 30 days from the day you receive your pedal. If you are not completely satisfied with your Boomerang or Sidecar, please return it for a full refund of the original purchase amount minus the original shipping cost.
*NOTE Customs, or import taxes/duties will NOT be refunded.
The pedal and all its contents must be returned in the exact same “new" condition as it was sold. There will be a 15% restocking fee for pedals that show any signs of “use” or “wear". If the pedal is damaged in any shape or form, it voids our return policy and the pedal will be sent back to you at your expense. If you fail to return the power supply with the pedal, there will be a $35 charge. If you fail to return the MIDI cable and Y splitter power cable with the Sidecar, there will be a $25 charge. Refunds will be given back in the form they were paid.
Boomerang Looper L.L.C. is not responsible for returned items lost or damaged in transit.
We recommend purchasing insurance for the item being sent for return from the shipping carrier of your choice.
To contact us concerning a return, please call us at 760-607-2207 or send an email to email@example.com . We will issue you a return merchandise authorization number and provide return shipping details. Only once an item has been received into our warehouse, inspected, and processed, we will then either send a replacement or issue a refund.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund in the form of original payment within 7-14 business days of our receiving your return.
All Shipping timetables and quotes are subject to change.
Orders that are placed after 3pm EST will ship the following business day regardless of the shipping method chosen.
Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, or Holidays will ship the next available business day regardless of the shipping method chosen.
Shipping and handling charges are determined by the merchandise dollar amount of your order before any deduction. All orders are subject to verification.
All of our shipments will be through FedEx and will be marked as SIGNATURE REQUIRED. If you can not be available to sign for your package, you can arrange for FedEx to hold your package at a nearby FedEx location assuming that one is near you. If you have further questions about this please email firstname.lastname@example.org
International Shipping Restrictions
Unfortunately, due to certain embargo restrictions, we currently do not ship all products to all countries.
Countries That Are Restricted From All Shipments:
Cuba, Myanmar, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Sudan
International Customs and Import Duties
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country.
Boomerang does not collect duties and taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.
For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING WARRANTY INFORMATION. THIS WARRANTY POLICY IS CURRENTLY IN EFFECT FOR ALL SERIAL NUMBERS STARTING WITH THE LETTER "L" FOR THE RANG IIIs OR "SC" FOR THE SIDECARS ONLY. (your serial number can be located on the bottom side of your pedal near the fan vent).
Our pedals are backed by a 12 month factory warranty and covers all defects OTHER than ones caused by the improper use of our products.
This warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and proof of original ownership will be needed to process a warranty repair/exchange.
For products that need replacing in the first 45 days of the original purchase, the 12 month warranty period will START OVER.
These warranties shall not apply to any defect, failure or damage caused by improper use or inadequate maintenance and care. Boomerang shall not be obligated under these warranties:
- to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from improper use or connection to incompatible equipment,
- to repair an item that has been modified or integrated with other products when the effect of such modification or integration degrades performance or reliability,
- to perform user maintenance or cleaning or to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from failure to perform user maintenance and cleaning as prescribed in published product materials,
- to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from use of the product in an environment not meeting the operating specifications set forth in the user manual,
- to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from failure to properly prepare and transport the product as prescribed in published product materials
- to replace items that have been abused, misused, or tampered with in any way;
THE ABOVE WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN BY BOOMERANG LOOPER LLC WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BOOMERANG LOOPER LLC AND ITS VENDORS DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY SIMILAR STANDARD IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LEGISLATION. BOOMERANG MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT TO ACCESSORIES, PARTS OR MATERIALS NOT SUPPLIED BY BOOMERANG BUT WHICH ARE USED IN CONNECTION WITH ITS PRODUCTS. THE TERM "ORIGINAL PURCHASER" AS USED IN THIS WARRANTY MEANS THAT PERSON, CORPORATION OR ENTITY TO WHOM BOOMERANG SOLD ITS PRODUCT. BOOMERANG'S RESPONSIBILITY TO REPLACE OR OFFER A REFUND FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND RELATED ITEMS IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY PROVIDED TO THE CUSTOMER FOR BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL BOOMERANG AND ITS VENDORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS) WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER BOOMERANG OR THE VENDOR HAS ADVANCE NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at +1 (760) 607-2207.
It is Boomerang's policy that we do not share our customer's information with anyone, for any purpose.
- The information we do collect will be kept for the purpose intended by the consumer. We only collect information volunteered by the consumer, such as information received by us to include consumers on our mailing list, or in purchasing.
- You will only receive an e-mail from us in regard to a pending order.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online.
- With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above e-mail address or phone number.