Warranty Rules and Information
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING WARRANTY INFORMATION.
Eligible products are backed by a 12 month limited warranty covering manufacturing defects.
This warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and proof of original ownership will be needed to process a warranty repair/exchange.
Products eligible for warranty coverage include the Phrase III Sampler, Side Car Controller, BoomBoxx, and the Boomerang Microphone.
Products not eligible for warranty coverage include power supplies, all power cables, all power supply accessories, xlr cables, instrument cables, microphone windscreen, and the remote control that comes with the BoomBoxx speaker.
For products that need replacing in the first 30 days of the original purchase, the 12 month warranty period will START OVER.
Shipping costs back and forth for authorized warranty service will be covered by Boomerang Looper LLC.
ALL warranty service claims must be approved by a Boomerang Looper LLC customer support agent.
No warranty service will be granted without a return authorization number (RA#) initiated by a Boomerang Looper LLC customer service agent.
A product may be sent in for warranty service as many times as needed throughout the lifespan of the product’s warranty as long as the service is approved by a valid return authorization Number (RA#).
Any product that is sent to Boomerang Looper LLC’s return address without a valid RA# will be returned to the sender.
The sender of any product sent to Boomerang Looper LLC’s return address without a valid RA# is here by responsible for all shipping costs needed to return the product to them.
These warranties shall not apply to any defect, failure or damage caused by improper use or inadequate maintenance and care.
Boomerang Looper LLC shall not be obligated:
- to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from improper use or connection to incompatible equipment,
- to repair an item that has been modified or integrated with other products when the effect of such modification or integration degrades performance or reliability,
- to perform user maintenance or cleaning or to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from failure to perform user maintenance and cleaning as prescribed in published product materials,
- to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from use of the product in an environment not meeting the operating specifications set forth in the user manual,
- to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from failure to properly prepare and transport the product as prescribed in published product materials
- to replace items that have been abused, misused, or tampered with in any way;
A total of 2 replacements for any product will be given throughout the lifespan of the product’s warranty coverage at the discretion of Boomerang Looper LLC.
THE ABOVE WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN BY BOOMERANG LOOPER LLC WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BOOMERANG LOOPER LLC AND ITS VENDORS DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY SIMILAR STANDARD IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LEGISLATION. BOOMERANG MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT TO ACCESSORIES, PARTS OR MATERIALS NOT SUPPLIED BY BOOMERANG BUT WHICH ARE USED IN CONNECTION WITH ITS PRODUCTS. THE TERM "ORIGINAL PURCHASER" AS USED IN THIS WARRANTY MEANS THAT PERSON, CORPORATION OR ENTITY TO WHOM BOOMERANG SOLD ITS PRODUCT. BOOMERANG'S RESPONSIBILITY TO REPLACE OR OFFER A REFUND FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND RELATED ITEMS IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY PROVIDED TO THE CUSTOMER FOR BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL BOOMERANG AND ITS VENDORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS) WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER BOOMERANG OR THE VENDOR HAS ADVANCE NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.