IF YOU WANT THE LOOPER THE PROS USE, THIS IS THE ONE.
3 or 4 loops - your choice.
- 4 Play Styles - play loops in series or parallel.
- Easily syncs to an external MIDI clock source -The MIDI Start and Stop commands are supported as well.
- Two Sample Rates - 48KHz or 24KHz, both use 20 bit samples; through signal is always 48KHz / 24 bits.
- Thru Mute Function - turns off through signal.
- Decay Rate Knob - sets the rate at which earlier parts fade when new ones are added.
- Stereo or Mono - recording and playback will be stereo or mono depending on which of the Smart Jacks you use.
- Smart Jacks - the Rang™ III senses which jacks are being used and provides different signal routing options.
- Rugged 9" x 6" x 2" steel chassis.
- Stacking - "stacking" is adding a part to a loop (There is no limit to the number of parts you can stack.)
- Undo/Redo - the last part stacked can be muted, then played again or rerecorded.
- Erase - loops can be erased one at a time or all at once; some loops can be erased while others plays.
- Copy Loop - a complete loop can be copied whether it is playing or not
- Copy Live - this enables "re-sampling" and is very powerful; the pedal's output is routed to a new loop
- Octave - plays loop an octave lower and at half speed
- Reverse - loop plays backwards.
- Once - loop plays one time through then stops or if already playing, it stops at its end.
- Stutter - enables repeatedly starting a loop over before it plays all the way through, sort of like record scratching.
- Fade - loop(s) fades in or out with one button press; fade time can be 3 to 43 seconds.
- Reverse Solo - this is a built-in effect and enables you to create reverse leads live.
Expression Pedal Jack HERE
Connect an expression pedal for foot control of overall playback volume or Decay Rate. Volume Knobs Serial & Serial-Sync Play Styles Volume controls playback level. Vol 2 - Vol 4 do nothing in these Play Styles. Sync & Free Play Styles Volume controls playback level of loop 1 Vol 2 controls playback level of loop 2 Vol 3 controls playback level of loop 3 Vol 4 controls playback level of loop.
4 distinct Play Styles Provides ultimate flexibility. Serial Play Style
Loops play one after the other for building a song in verse/chorus/bridge fashion. Serial Master Play Style - For serial style loopers it's nice to have a rhythmic background behind the melodic loops. Mute the strings and record a short "chika-chika" or beat on the sides of your acoustic axe. This rhythmic master loop can then play along with any other loop. Sync Play Style - all loops can play simultaneously and are synced so they stay together. Free Play Style - all loops can play simultaneously and are NOT synced; this is great for creating ambient soundscapes.
Maximum recording time varies but can be as long as 35 minutes.
48KHz true stereo recording yields about 4 1/2 minutes 48KHz mono recording yields almost 9 minutes 24KHz true stereo recording yields almost 9 minutes 24KHz mono recording yields over 17 1/2 minutes 12KHz mono recording yields over 35 minute.
- Boomerang III Phrase Sampler
- Power Supply
- Pack of AC clips (US,EU,AU,UK)
9'' x 6'' x 2''
12'' x 9'' x 5''