Brand new, ground breaking pedalboard accessory that has just been released for 2024! The SlipStand gets your mic stand off the ground and onto your pedalboard. Designed for Pedaltrain pedalboards that have two crossbars on the front. It can also be retrofitted to attach to almost any pedalboard in the world! The front of your pedalboard must be 3" high or taller.
It solves many issues such as:
- No more looking for space on stage
- No more heavy, bulky transport
- No more heavy bases
- No more flimsy, loose tripod legs
- No more mic stands getting knocked over
- No space taken away on your pedalboard
- It pivots, allowing you to angle the mic stand at the exact spot you want it
This innovative engineering design allows you to easily attach the SlipStand by simply slipping it in! No kneeling or bending over to tighten, loosen or release anything. It accommodates any size mic stand no matter the diameter.
It's MADE IN THE USA out of Aircraft Aluminum so it's incredibly strong! It will last for years!
If you don't use a microphone, the SlipStand can also be used to hold a variety of accessories such as:
- An iPad/Tablet
- A drink holder
- A tip jar
- A guitar stand
- A sign
- A small monitor
- Any small piece of gear you want right in front of you!
- You can attach 3 or 4 SlipStands on ONE pedalboard.
Because this is a brand new product, there is very limited supply. Grab yours while they last! Once they sell out, it will take 3 to 4 months to manufacture more. Mic stand and Pedaltrain are not included. The SlipStand adapter is the only product you'll receive.
Once you use the SlipStand, you'll never want to use a regular mic stand ever again!